Sunday 18 March 2018

Fashion Corner - Bridesmaid Dress


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I WAS A BRIDESMAID!!!! AT MY BESTIE'S WEDDING!!!!


Our dress color was dark red, like in the invitation and the whole decoration theme. It was a winter/Christmas wedding. I got my dress about 10 months before the wedding in Zurich. I'm still so happy with my choice and I just ADORE the dress. It's from Phase Eight. I combined it with dark red shoes, a gold watch (Storm) and simple earrings (Cadenzza). I had my hair curled a bit more and some were taken back. 



The bride's mother made these scarves herself. It was really cold (December 15), but they actually warmed us up and all the bridesmaids were wearing them. Our dresses had pretty much the same colours, but all had a different style and cut. 



Such an amazing day with wonderful people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment