Wednesday 13 December 2017

Guest Post - Letter to Santa from Kayla


Dear Santa,

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while (your poor inbox this time of year, you must be crazed!) I bet you know what I'm going to ask for and well you're probably 100% correct! I always want the same thing; a 6 foot 4 handsome man who has a great sense of humor and likes hockey. But this year I want a few more things, I've been exceptionally good, so I think it's okay to push my luck! Serious stuff first; I would like health and happiness for those closest to me. Good fortune for the less fortunate. And no more gun violence. Now for the fun stuff; I even included links ;) 

Books: Any off of my want to read list! Which includes Seven Ways We LieTell Me Three ThingsThere's Someone Inside Your House

I hope your trip around the world goes by quickly, all the cookies are delicious, and you get home to Mrs. Claus safe & sound! Until next year, xo-Kayla

IG: @polishedandbubbly
Twitter.com/polishednbubbly
Facebook.com/polishedandbubbly


No comments:

Post a Comment