Sunday 6 August 2017

Fashion Corner - Tommy Hilfiger Maxi Dress




This fab Tommy Hilfiger Maxi Dress is the centre of this week's Fashion Corner. I have combined it with different accessories, but the shoes are always the same. 


The stripped dress is from Tommy Hilfiger, it's actually a little longer on me, but
I love it. I combined it with my Nike trainers, my Jeans jacket from Mustang and my pink bag from Coach. I'm wearing my white pearl earrings here, with my white Thomas Sabo bracelet and my silver Storm watch. 


- Dress: Tommy Hilfiger
- Shoes: Nike
Jeans Jacket: MUSTANG True Denim
- Bag: Coach (similar)




The basic outfit is still the same. I'm just wearing gold earrings from Cadenzza, my gold/white Kate Spade watch and a bag blue bag from Hallhuber. 



- Bag: Hallhuber



No comments:

Post a Comment