Saturday 14 January 2017

Q&A - Get to know Me


One of my lovely readers (Susanne) asked me some questions and I thought I’d answer them in a blog post.


1
Describe yourself in three words

Creative, funny, generous

2
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Hmm, that’s a tough question. I don’t want to just say one places, because I have a couple, who are very close to my heart. I’d say close to the sea, but also close to a city.

3
What would your last meal on Earth be?

Probably a yummy salad, spare ribs and French fries.

4
What trait do you wish you could change about yourself?

I wish I could be braver when it comes to talking to guys I like or even make the first step once. Sometimes I also would like to be less emotional, in the sense that I don't start crying immediately in certain situations and react and stand up for myself and my opinions. 

5
Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?

Happily married, with kids and still working as a teacher (part time). I’d still like to blog as well and always do something with singing.

6
What do you regret?

Nothing! And I can honestly say that.

7
What is the best thing about you?

My loyalty and they way I care about the people around me.

8
What do you value most?

My loved ones, my lifestyle, job and my hobbies.

9
What would you tell your 17 year old self?

Stay true to yourself and be brave and confident!

10
What makes you laugh hysterically?

Imitating accents and joking around with my mum.

11
Name three famous people (living or dead) you would invite round for a meal, and why?

J.K. Rowling: She wrote Harry Potter, hello!!!?
Tyler Seguin: I love ice hockey and he’s my fave player, so it would definitely be fun.
Aaron Tveit: He is a fab actor and singer, he’s been on Broadway, it would be great to talk to him.

12
When in your life were you most happy?

I’d say in Summer 2014, when I graduated from uni and got my teacher’s degree. The summer was great with lots of celebrating, singing in Riga, visiting London and starting my first job and finally earning money.

13
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

Follow some people, maybe have a look in certain classrooms and homes.

14
What makes you sad?

Violence, war and seeing all these people in the world who have nothing and no perspectives in their countries.

15
If a Genie granted you three wishes, what would they be, and why?

No more violence, war and terrorism.
Possibility to travel the world.
Finding THE ONE.

16
How long did it take you to learn English (and how)?

I kind of grew up bilingual. Ever since I remember, my mum has been in an English Theatre Group, so I heard her speak English every day. Then I started learning it at school and did a lot of language stays, talked to my mum and got to know so many great people, with whom I only spoke English. After high school I went to live in Vancouver and I did my English C2 diploma there. I love languages,, so learning English never felt like learning something, it was just something natural added.

17
If you had to change your career, what would you become?

A writer/author.

18
What do your co-workers think about you being a blogger?

I have only had positive comments from them. Most of them are surprised that I do so many next aside from work and they actually admire me for reading so much. I think I’m actually most known for traveling to England, because of it all. I get the following question a lot: When are you going to London again?

19
What makes you feel truly alive?

When I travel the world, sing or perform.

20
Do you journal?

No.


If you guys have questions for me as well, let me know and I might make this a little series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment