Tuesday 10 January 2017

My Favourite Lipsticks for Autumn and Winter


I know autumn is way over, but I tend to wear the same lipsticks in winter, so I thought I'd combine the two. I will also write one for spring and summer. The second point is that you all know that I'm not a beauty blogger, so excuse my photos. 

As a teacher I mostly wear lip balm, but when I go out in the evening or during the weekend for drinks, for a rehearsal, for shopping or other things I wear lipstick. I don't have that many, but that makes the choice much easier. 




As you can see it's a mixture of everything, I have Clinique, Mac and Maybelline. The colours are mostly dark reddish, a bit of pink and one nude. I don't really wear nudes and I'm not into the browns at all. 


First up Maybelline: I have three and they are all very different. The one on the left is # 176 in Raspberry Red. It's a dark pink shine lipstick. It's sparkly and fun. The one in the middle is # 725, it's called Tantalizing Taupe and is a beige nude. The one on the right is called Lust Affair, it's # 407, it's my fave out of the three. 

- 407: Lust Affair


Here are my beloved Chubby Sticks from Clinique, they are the best!!!! I have # 03 Mightiest Maraschino and strong dark red and # 04 Mega Melon, which I guess is the closest one I have going into the brown direction. Then on to the MAC lipstick in the color Hot Tahiti, it's a matt one and I love it. And then I also have a Maybelline color drama pencil in a lovely pink. 

- Clinique 03: Mightiest Maraschino
- Clinique 04: Mega Melon
- Mac: Hot Tahiti
- Maybelline: Minimalist


What I tend to do from time to time is combining two lipsticks, like the Mac one and the Maybelline on top. Or the two chubby sticks I have, because the dark red is to strong for certain occasions. 











No comments:

Post a Comment