Wednesday 21 December 2016

Quotes - On Thin Ice by Aven Ellis

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It's quotes time, because Aven Ellis has another book out! On Thin Ice is her 4th book of the Dallas demons series, the perfect hockey romance book. Read my review here: On Thin Ice - Review

„There’s a depth to Matt.“ – Holly Johansson

„This is different.“ – Holly Johansson

„My heart slams inside my chest the second I feel his rough skin against mine.“ – Holly Johansson

„I know, I’m meant to be with Matt. I know with every fibre of my being that we’re meant to be together.“ – Holly Johansson

„Holly, you’re the girl who has haunted my dreams.“ – Matt Rhinelander

„This is the kind of love I want in my life. This. A man who adores me and is content to watch me sleep. Who guides me through anxiety attacks without judging me. Who mocks me over my planner, who laughs when I make a fool out of myself, who encourages me to be me, despite my weird habits and quirky personality.“ – Holly Johansson

„You’re my snow angel, Holly.“ – Matt Rhinelander

„Matt’s crazy about me, just as I am about him.“ – Holly Johansson

„All that matters is Matt and what we have together. I won’t let anyone, including my brother, change that.“ – Holly Johansson

„We are better with each other.“ – Holly Johansson

Matt is The One. And nothing, and no one, will ever change that.“ – Holly Johansson

„I adore everything about you. You’re real. And you’re mine.“ – Matt Rhinelander

„You’re the only person I want to write my story with. It has to be you.“ – Matt Rhinelander

You’ve always had my heart.

„I can’t wait to write the rest of our story together.“ – Holly Johansson

„Your love made me the man I am.“ – Matt Rhinelander

No comments:

Post a Comment