Friday 11 November 2016

Fashion Corner - It's A Guido Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















It's time for another fashion corner, it's all based around one of my fave shirts at the moment: "It's A Guido Girl"  by Guido Maria Kretschmer. He is a really nice German designer and founder of "Shopping Queen" a fab series on German TV. I have been watching it for years and love his comments, so I had to get the shirt.


I combined it with a black and white cardigan from Zara. I'm wearing a silver necklace from a local store and my pearl earrings. 


With it I'm also wearing my cropped jeans from Jack Wills and my black and white shoes from Steve Madden. Here are the links: 

- Cardigan: from Zara (a few seasons ago)
- Jeans: Jack Wills
- Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment