Friday 26 August 2016

Fashion Corner - London Edition

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Welcome to another Fashion Corner. This one is all focused on the days I spent in London. Here are three different outfits. 


This is the outfit I wore on the last day. It was really sunny and warm, just perfect. The jeans I'm wearing are from Guess, they are very comfy. The shirt is from Mango, I'm in love with it. The shoes are from Contesa, they are kind of white and silver, great for a lot of outfits. I'm also wearing my Kate Spade watch, my Thomas Sabo bracelet, my pearl earrings, my sand dollar necklace and my RayBan sunglasses. The bag is from Longchamp and perfect for traveling. 




It might seem boring, cause it's the same jeans (Guess) and shoes (Contesa), but they are both very comfy and great for walking around in a city. This time I combined them with a with shirt from Guess. It has a grey pattern underneath and then an off-white lacey part over the top. I'm also wearing my RayBan sunglasses, my Kate Spade watch, my Thomas Sabo bracelet, my sand dollar necklace and pearl earrings. The bag is my red one from Coach. 



That's the perfect outfit for going to the theatre. The dress is Lilly Pulitzer and I just love the color. The sandals are from Navyboot. I combined them with a golden starfish necklace (Pompidou), pearl earring and my Kate Spade watch. What you can't see on the picture is my white Guess jacket and my beige Maison Mollerus bag. 


No comments:

Post a Comment