Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas Fashion Corner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















At first I didn't plan to show you some festive and christmassy outfits, but I bought some great things, so here we go. 

First up my awesome Christmas lessons, I am in love with them, so comfy. They are from maddison.



Here is my new Christmas jumper. The jumper is from Yes or No, the jeans are Miss Sixty and the boots are Gabor. 



Mum got my a Onesie and some awesome Christmas socks from Abercrombie and Fitch.


The next outfit I wore when we celebrated Christmas. The skirt is Maje.


This outfit I wore for the Christmas party at work. The skirt is Zara and the blouse is sandro. 


Now, last but not least, two Christmas jumpers that I had last year already. The blue one is SuperDry and the other one is H&M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment