Saturday 24 October 2015

My Book ABC

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Author You’ve Read The Most Books From:
Paige Toon, I just love her books and could read them over and over again.
Best Sequel Ever:
That changes all the time and there are so many great series out there, so I gotta go with From Notting Hill to New York...Actually by Ali McNamara, because I picked it up immediately when I received it and I just needed to know how the story goes on. 
Currently Reading:
What Rosie Found Next by Helen J Rolfe
Drink of Choice while Reading:
Tea or coffee (I love coffee, especially cappuccino). Or a beer ;)
E-Reader or Physical Book:
That’s easy: physical book, I just love to turn the pages and having them in my shelf.
Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Dated In High School:
Omg, that’s really really hard. Let me think...Can we go without the High School part?    I’d take Nate Johannson (The Definition of Icing by Aven Ellis) or one of my book boyfriends. He's amazing!                                                   
Glad You Gave This Book a Chance:
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I was told it had a sad ending and I usually didn’t like sad endings. However, I must say it is one of the best books I’ve ever read. The writing is beautiful and emotional. I loved the characters and every single page. I can't wait to read After You!
Hidden Gem Book: 
The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman, this book is a real treasure :)
Important Moment in your Reading Life:
When I was a child I didn’t really like reading and then my godfather gave me Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone  for Christmas. I fell in love with the story and also with reading. Ever since that moment I needed a book to fall asleep.
Just Finished: 
The Bookshop on the Seine by Rebecca Raisin. 
Kinds of Books You Won’t Read: 
Horror
Longest Book You’ve Read:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  by J.K.Rowling (766 pages)
Major Book Hangover Because Of:
Waiting For Prince Harry and The Definition of Icing, The Aubrey Rules, Breakout by Aven Ellis, I fell in love with the characters, the story, the writing…
Number of Bookcases You Own:
One and then there’s one in our office for the whole family.
One Book You Have Read Multiple Times: 
All the Harry Potter books.
Preferred Place To Read: 
My bed or outside in the sun.
Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read. 
Don’t wait fort he storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.
The Longest Holiday by  Paige Toon. I love the book and the quote. Sometimes you have to take a risk and go on with your life to experience ne wand life-changing things.
Reading Regret: 

Nothing really comes to mind. There were books at school I didn't really like, but I didn't really have a choice there ;)
Series You Started and Need to Finish:
-       The “A Girl” series by Lindsey Kelk
I think there is more… Here is a my post about it: Series I've Started and Want To Finish
Three of Your All Time Favourite Books: 
Omg, that’s hard:
-Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon (actually all of them)
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban by J.K. Rowling (the whole series)
- The Definition of Icing by Aven Ellis
Unapologetic Fangirl For: 
Aven Ellis, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE all of her books, can’t get enough of them. She is my favourite author by far and her stories are amazing!!!
And Paige Toon ;)
Very Excited For This Release More Than Others:
After You by Jojo Moyes
A Girl's Best Friend by Lindsey Kelk
Worst Bookish Habit:
Folding the corner of pages to go back to for the casting of the characters
X Marks The Spot: start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
 The First Last Kiss  by Ali Harris
Your Latest Book Purchase:
A Gingerbread Christmas by Rebecca Raisin in Paperback
ZZZ-Snatcher  book (last book that kept you up WAY Late)
Breakout by Aven Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment