Monday 16 March 2015

Ninja Book Swap

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


















Last year I unfortunately missed the Ninja Book Swap, so I immediately signed up for this one. I think the idea is great!

I had to be a little patient for my parcel to arrive, but last Wednesday it finally did. I was so excited and couldn't wait to open it. The presents and books were hidden in a beautiful box. 

Inside I found my pressies wrapped in awesome world map paper.

The card I received is lovely, my London <3. On the card I found out who sent me the parcel. It's Leah from Uncorked Thoughts, thanks again lovely lady, love everything in the packet. Here is what was in there:

Of course I found two books of my wish list ;) Then there was a beautiful bookmark, a cream egg and traditional Welsh cakes.

Here are the two amazing books I received: The Story Of You by Katy Regan, I wanted to buy this book for a while, but never had the chance, it sounds great. Don't Tell the Boss is part of Anna Bell's Don't Tell Series. I have read Don't Tell the Brides-to-Be already. Yes, I know it's the third book in the series, but I still wanna read the other two, because I loved it so much and I wanna know how the story started.

Thanks again Leah for all these wonderful presents!!!

Of course I also sent a parcel, mine found it's way to Sarah in Canada. Here is her post about the Book Swap: https://tbrtuesday.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/ninja-book-swap/


2 comments:

  1. I have nothing to say because I am distracted by the Cadbury creme egg. Mmmmm...*adds 2 dozen creme eggs to her grocery list*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete