Tuesday 23 September 2014

Blogger Q&A - Rebecca from Forever Between Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today I welcome the lovely Rebecca on my blog, she kindly offered to answer my questions. You can find her blog here: http://www.foreverbetweenpages.blogspot.ch




1. Where were you born and where do you call home?

I was born just outside Manchester, UK. Home is again the same, I’ve lived in the same house my entire life, besides the first 10 months anyway. 

2. How long have you been blogging and why did you start doing it? 

I technically started blogging last year, but due to work commitments and uni I took my blog down. I was pretty gutted and through heavy convincing from a blogging friend I started again in May. 



3. What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about?

Not Quite Perfect by Annie Lyons. I absolute adored it! 

4. What did you think about the cover?

Perfect for the storyline. Plus I love blue covers for reading by the pool and on the beach, which is what I did! 

5. If you could ask the Author 3 questions what would they be?

How did it feel to be published in paperback for the first time?
Why did you choose the storyline?
How long did it take you to write Not Quite Perfect?

6. What is you most favorite character and why?

My favourite ever character would be LIL from Rebecca Raisins books. I just adore her! I’ve always loved the small village aspect to life, and living in a village we kind of have that, plus I’ve always wanted my own bakery. And how nice is gingerbread!



7. What genre is your favorite and why?

Chick Lit is my favourite, mainly because they’re fun, flirty and escapism. They generally all have happy story lines and a happily ever after, which is good for uplifting your mood.

8. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?

This is tough! 
I’d probably cheat and say the I Heart series by Lindsey Kelk because I’ve been meaning to read them forever!

Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier again wanted to read for ages!

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens a true classic I’m in love with!

9. Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?

Rebecca Raisin! We’ve become some what close friends along with Becca from Beccas Boooks and Jo from Comet Babes Books, I can’t wait for the meet up in March! 

10. Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?

PaperBacks. I do love my e-books and I do read them quicker, plus they’re handy. But I just love an old fashioned paperback book, especially the smell. Hardbacks are a bit heavy!

11. Where do you prefer to buy your books?

Amazon. I have prime so I one click and it arrives the day after!

12. Have you ever read a book more than once?

No. I’ve never understood the attraction to be honest.



13. What book are you currently reading?

Bad Bridesmaid by Portia Mackintosh. 

14. What book are you about to start reading?

Next I’ll be reading… First To Fall.

15. Have you read a book that you would like to rewrite the ending of?

Ermm… I can’t say I have to be honest. I generally like the endings of books I’ve read. Especially if it’s a cliff hanger to a series. 

16. Do you have a favorite book cover? Chose up to 3 if you like.

I love the cover of Return To Mandalay by Rosanna Lay. It’s beautiful!
I own the entire collection of ‘Vintage Charles Dickens’ the covers are just stunning. 

17. If you could plan the perfect holiday, what would it be?

Well. I’ve just got back from two weeks in Port El Kantoui, Tunisia. It was actually a perfect holiday, I’m gutted to be home! A nice two weeks of sun, sea, sand, and lots and lots of reading! 

18. How often do you blog?

I blog when I can. I don’t have a set day when I blog. But now I had two weeks to catch up on reading and went through about 8 books, I’ve now got enough to set a schedule.

19. What’s your favorite color?

Green! I’m a total green lover, everything I can have is green! 


20. What are 5 items you never leave home without.

iPhone. 
House keys. 
Purse. 
Kindle/Book. 
Protein shaker (with a protein serving in). 

21. Favorite book character crush.  Yes you can pick 2 :)

Just two?
I adore Jacob Black from the Twilight series. He’s just lush. 
The second would be Jace from The Mortal Instruments, he’s hot, funny and caring. What a beaut! 

22. Sleep in or get up early?

Get up early. Usually because I start work at 6am, practically everyday. 

23. Summer or winter?

Winter! The cold snowy days, with hat and scarves, hot chocolate and CHRISTMAS! 

24. White wine or red?

I’d say white, but I prefer Rosè. 

25. Coffee or tea?

Massive coffee lover! Frequently found in Starbucks. 

26. Where can we find you?

My facebook page: N/A 
My Goodreads page: N/A 
Twitter: @GoodBookGoodTea




No comments:

Post a Comment