Friday 2 May 2014

The Versatile Blogger & The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Image and video hosting by TinyPic













I’d like to thank Sam from Sam’s Book Corner (http://mrsbbooks2011.blogspot.co.uk) who nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Never heard of it before, but it sounded like fun. I'd also like to thank Angela (http://angelahamilton2014.blogspot.ch), who nominated my for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Since the two of them are very similar I decided to post them together. The rules are all the same, except for the amour of bloggers who can be nominated. So the ones who are nominated here, just pick on of the Awards for your post. 

So what is this all about? 

The rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are:

   Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
   Present 10-15 deserving bloggers with an award (7 blogger at the Very Inspiring Blogger Award)
   Link your nominees in the post and let them know they have been nominated.
   Post seven interesting facts about yourself.

So here they are, seven ‘interesting’ facts about me:

1. I love London, Vancouver and Florida. Whenever I go back to these places, it feels like going home. Unfortunately, Florida and Vancouver are not reall around the corner and the flights are so expensive. Otherwise I’d go back there immediately. Definitely planning to return to London next year.

2. I’m half Italian and I still have relatives there. As I child I refused to speak for answer in Italian. I picked up quite a lot though and understand everything. At high school I finally learned it properly.

3. I have a five year old cousin. My brother and I always thought that we’re never going to get a cousin, but then out of the blue there she was, cute little Laura, I’m almost 20 years older, it seems so crazy.

4. I really like to watch soccer and ice hockey. Especially because oft he sexy men of course ;)

5. My favourite colours are red and turquoise.

6. I’m a big fan of Nick Howard and Boyce Avenue. I try to go the every concert when they’re in Switzerland. I’ve got two pics with Nick already ;)

7. I used to write German Harry Potter fan fictions  especially Marauder stories. I haven’t got the time at the moment and I’m not sure whether I’ll continue to write them. I’m enjyoing to write in English much more and it turns out my writing is better in English.

There you go, I hope you enjoyed this a little. I tried to include some new facts, because I already revealed 11 facts about myself fort he Liebster Award and I’m posting facts out of my life from time to time on the blog.

Here are my nominees:


Charlotte @ Miscrawl


Becca @ Becca's Books

Erin @ Erin's Choice

Kelly @ Compelling Reads



Jess @ A Novel Thought



Jenny M. @ Jenny in Neverland


No comments:

Post a Comment