Friday 11 April 2014

Liebster Award II

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

“Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then.

The Rules
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
2. Answer 10 random questions.
3. Nominate 10 blogs with less than 200 followers who you feel deserve the award.
4. Create 10 random questions for your nominees
5. Put the Liebster Blog Banner on your blog

I nominated for this award twice within two days and that made me so happy. You can read my first post here: Liebster Award I. This time I was nominated by the lovely Isabell from http://dreamingwithopeneyesreviews.blogspot.de . It's such an honor to be nominated twice and this blogging experience is just SO awesome! I got to know so many amazing people and I'm very grateful for that. 
Funnily enough the rule on Isa's post were a little different from the other one I got, but that doesn't matter, I'm following the listed ones here. 

10 questions from Isabell: 

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why?

New York and California, because I love the states and I’ve heard great things about these places. New York has so much to offer with shopping, sight seeing and Broadway and travelling around California and the states near by has always been a dream for me.


2. What does you family think about your blogging?

They actually quite impressed about it and always ask me about it. My parents are on Twitter as well and I always get some comments from them which is really nice. I tried to explain them how it works and they it’s great. I should still focus on my studies though, they tell me this all the time.


3. Where do your blogging ideas come from?

Everywhere I guess. I am confronted with other blogs and tweets every day. They all make me think and then ideas come to mind. I always try to develop these ideas and make them unique and fitting form y blog.


4. Do you blog according to a schedule or is it more random?

I started without a schedule, but I have one now and it really helps me organizing everything. It gives you a great overview and you can still change some things.


5. If you have a day job, what is it?

I’m still a student at the moment. I’m going to finish my studies in June and then I’m going to work as a primary school teacher.


6. What is your goal for 2014?

Successfully finish my studies, find a great job and have a good start with my new class.
My other goal ist o have a great year with blogging.


7. What was your favorite age to be?

The age from around 20 onwards, where everything around your future is decided: job, family etc.

I really enjoy being a student :)


8. What genre do you prefer reading?

I love reading chick-lit and romance books.


9. What was your favorite thing about 2013?

Starting my blog and my trip to London back in August. I just love this city so much <3


10. What was your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?

A rabbit, still have „her“, her name was Schnuffel. 


I nominate the following bloggers:

- Becky @ Becky's Blog
- Jill @ Jill loves to read
- Abbie @ Tales for Females
- Sharon @ Chapter One Page One
- Zara @ Page 394
- Jenny @ Amallgirlbigdreams1993
- Rebecca from @ Good Books Good Tea
- Victoria Browne @ Writing The Wrong
- Frances @ Reviewed by Fran


My questions for the bloggers:

      - Tell us something hardly anyone knows about you.  
      - What book character would you be, and why? 
      - What would your ten-year-old self say to you now?  
      - If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?   
      - If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
      - Who is your favourite author?
      - What is your favourite season?
      - Where is your favourite place to read?
      - Favorite hobby besides reading?
      - Top 5 most charming male fictional characters.
      - Most emotional book you've read?



No comments:

Post a Comment