Saturday 7 December 2013

Quotes - Reading and Books

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















This time I'm not picking out quotes of books, no I'll show you my favorite quotes about reading and books. Quotes out of books, will come back though, you can even send me suggestions for books to take quotes out. Here you find a list of the books I read: Goodread - Read

The first one, is also my favorite one:


- Reading is dreaming with open eyes. - 














For me this quote totally describes what reading means to me. You dive into a story and can see this whole other world of a book, the sort and the characters. I love to imagine all the scenes and characters and it lets me forget everything around me. I can forget about daily life and all my problems and enjoy the lovely world of a book.

Some more quotes, I like:

























And here is the last one for today:


You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.  ~Paul Sweeney


Hope enjoyed the quotes, do you know some other ones? Share them with me ;)

Have a nice weekend, xxx

1 comment:

  1. Reading is definitely dreaming with your eyes open! I agree! :)

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete